Visit my web site!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Christmas in February!!!


Bonnie got a huge package in the mail today. My dh dragged it into the house and began hacking on the tape. As if she knew her name was on the box, Bonnie chewed on the flaps until it all but exploded open and revealed dozens and dozens of stuffed animals. She immediately began trotting them out (what a treasure!) eventually collapsing in the middle of them. I have never seen a happier dog. Thanks, Jen!!!!

Meanwhile, I'm just back from a Michael Hauge/Bob Mayer two day workshop where I learned tons of stuff, was reminded of even more and have begun implementing it all into my Montana Open Sky Ranch series which is in the proposal stage. I traveled and stayed with my friends, Elisabeth Naughton and Lisa Catto, and had a wonderful time at a lovely hotel on the river in Vancouver. Today I'm happily assimilating all I heard. Great weekend!

(Good to be home with the dh and Bonnie...)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful gift for a dog!

    Congrats on the great workshop and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete